Community finance body gets £30 million RGF cash
By Michael Donnelly 05 October 2012
Umbrella body the Community Development Finance Association (CDFA), which represents lenders that offer affordable credit to firms in deprived areas, has received £30 million of Regional Growth Fund money.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Principal Economic Development Officer North Kesteven District Council Salary Grade 11 £30,851 - £32,800 (plus benefits), East of Nottingham and South of Lincoln
- Associate Director/Director McLoughlin Planning Circa £50,000 plus benefits and equity potential, Gloucester Docks
- Associate Town Planner - £40K-£50K + Bens - PRIVATE SECTOR Penguin Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens, Oxfordshire
- Senior Planner McLoughlin Planning Up to £30,000 plus benefits, Gloucester Docks
- Senior Planning Consultant Preston Bennett Group Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s), Greater London / NW London
- Planning Director Judd Farris Property Recruitment £70,000 - £90,000, North West
- Planning Policy Manager Kent County Council £49,121 with progression through Total Contribution Related Pay to £55,041 per annum, Invicta House, Maidstone
- Senior Planner - 6 month contract with potential for permanent role Osborne Richardson Competitive plus benefits, Kent
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London