Consultancy appointed for Birmingham retail study
By Michael Donnelly 11 September 2012
Birmingham City Council has appointed planning consultancy hollissvincent to carry out an audit of the city's retail needs.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London
- Planning Policy Officer Matchtech £14 - £21 per hour, Hampshire
- Head of Development Management & Regeneration Nottingham City Council £57,288 - £66,762, Nottingham City
- Experienced Planner John Martin & Associates Competitive package, Northampton
- Team Leader - Planning Policy London Borough of Enfield £43,224 - £50,259 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance , Enfield, London
- Two Principal Planning Officers London Borough of Tower Hamlets (PO4) £37,851 - £40,506, East London region
- Two Planning Officers London Borough of Tower Hamlets (SO1-SO2) £27,945 - £31,935, East London Region
- Planner - Senior Planner Osborne Richardson Up to £35k plus benefits, Central London
- Senior/Associate Town Planner - Oxfordshire - Private Sector Penguin Recruitment £28000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire