Detailed plans submitted for US embassy in south London
By Adam Branson 27 July 2012
The United States Government has submitted detailed plans for its proposed new embassy complex in Wandsworth, south London, it was announced this morning.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Planning Officer x 2 Maidstone Borough Council £26,412 - £32,143, Maidstone
- Senior/Principal DC planner Randstad Negotiable, East of England
- Design and Conservation Officers Westminster City Council £30,345 - £31,935 (pro rata) pa, Westminster City Council
- Area Urban Design and Conservation Officer Westminster City Council £42,258 pa, Westminster City Council
- Head of Design and Conservation Westminster City Council £60,714 - £64,248 pa, Westminster City Council
- Policy officer Randstad £18 - £23 per hour, South West England
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro