Web Site FAQs
Our most frequently asked questions are shown below.
Accessing the site
Q. Why can't I access certain content?
A. Only full registered users can access all content on Regen.net. Content accessible to registered users includes:
Opinion, analysis, interviews & features
Data and special reports
Registration to Regen.net is free, so sign up today.
Q. How do I log in?
A. Please go to the sign in page. You will be asked for your email address and your password.
Q. How do I verify my account?
A. To verify your account you will need to click on the verification email sent to you after you completed your registration. Please check your email's inbox or spam folder for the verification email and click on the activation link.
Q. Do I have to sign in each time I visit the site?
If you check the 'remember me' checkbox when you login, a cookie will be set. This means that the next time you visit the site, you'll be remembered and will be granted automatic access.
Q. What are cookies?
A. A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored by your internet browser on your computer's hard drive.
It enables us to identify our registered users without having to ask for registration details every time you access Regen.net.
Using cookies makes accessing the site much quicker for you because you do not need to remember your username and password each time you access the site.
Q. I have forgotten my password.
A. If you have forgotten your password, contact us to have it sent to you.
Q. How can I change my sign in password or email?
A. Once you are signed in, you may change your email address and password.
To do this, visit the My Account section.
Q. What information can I change in My Account?
A. You can change the following information in My Account:
To do this, visit the My Account section.
Q. What is Regen.net’s accessibility policy?
A. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
Q. Which web browsers can use Regen.net?
A. On PC:-Internet Explorer 5.x +, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
Q. I am having technical problems. Who should I contact?
A. Our customer support team can help on firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Town Planner Stride Treglown Limited Please write to us with your salary expectations.We offer a comprehensive benefits package., Clifton, Bristol
- Planning Manager (Fixed term 6-9 months maternity cover) Sport England £33,256 p.a. plus generous benefits, Bisham Abbey, Buckinghamshire
- Contract Opportunity to lead a small/med sized planning team (maternity cover arrangment - London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £On experience but circa £65k, London
- Policy Officer - fixed term for 2 years Shropshire Council Grade 7-10 (scp 22-32) £18,747 - £25,847, Based at Shirehall, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Planning Director Macdonald & Co £65,000 pro rata per annum, London
- Senior Development Control Officer Matchtech £18 - £24 per hour, Worcestershire
- Strategic Land Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Planner/Planner (Cambridgeshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience , Cambridgeshire
- Senior Planner (Midlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Competitive + Benefits/Bonus, West Midlands
- Town Planners - London x4 Cobalt Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London