Regeneration & Renewal
For Planning magazine and PlanningResource general enquiries,
contact editorial secretary Emmaruth Rimando on 020 8267 4381 or via email at email@example.com.
For log-in queries, call our subscriptions department on 020 8267 8121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe to Planning magazine:
Tel: 08451 557355
Tel: 020 7929 9494
More information on print subscriptions
Tel: 01733 370800
Got a news story for Regeneration & Renewal?
Planning magazine - editorial
Richard Garlick, editor
Jamie Carpenter, deputy editor
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor
Michael Donnelly, online editor
John Geoghegan, senior reporter
Regeneration & Renewal on Twitter
Click here to follow our team of reporters on Twitter.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Senior Development Control Officer Matchtech £18 - £24 per hour, Worcestershire
- Strategic Land Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Planner/Planner (Cambridgeshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience , Cambridgeshire
- Senior Planner (Midlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Competitive + Benefits/Bonus, West Midlands
- Town Planners - London x4 Cobalt Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Head of Planning Lincolnshire County Council G16 £59,928 - £64,559 , Lincoln
- Senior Planning Consultant The Oyster Partnership Competitive salary + bonus, pension, discounted season ticket loan, payment of professional fees., London
- Planning Officer x 2 Maidstone Borough Council £26,412 - £32,143, Maidstone
- Senior/Principal DC planner Randstad Negotiable, East of England