Regeneration & Renewal
For Planning magazine and PlanningResource general enquiries,
contact editorial secretary Emmaruth Rimando on 020 8267 4381 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For log-in queries, call our subscriptions department on 020 8267 8121 or email email@example.com.
To subscribe to Planning magazine:
Tel: 08451 557355
Tel: 020 7929 9494
More information on print subscriptions
Tel: 01733 370800
Got a news story for Regeneration & Renewal?
Planning magazine - editorial
Richard Garlick, editor
Jamie Carpenter, deputy editor
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor
Michael Donnelly, online editor
John Geoghegan, senior reporter
Regeneration & Renewal on Twitter
Click here to follow our team of reporters on Twitter.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Senior Planning Consultant Preston Bennett Group Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s), Greater London / NW London
- Planning Director Judd Farris Property Recruitment £70,000 - £90,000, North West
- Planning Policy Manager Kent County Council £49,121 with progression through Total Contribution Related Pay to £55,041 per annum, Invicta House, Maidstone
- Senior Planner - 6 month contract with potential for permanent role Osborne Richardson Competitive plus benefits, Kent
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London
- Planning Policy Officer Matchtech £14 - £21 per hour, Hampshire
- Head of Development Management & Regeneration Nottingham City Council £57,288 - £66,762, Nottingham City
- Experienced Planner John Martin & Associates Competitive package, Northampton
- Team Leader - Planning Policy London Borough of Enfield £43,224 - £50,259 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance , Enfield, London