What do wave two city deals tell us about potential offers and asks for local growth deals?
05 December 2013 10:11:33
Any resemblance is purely coincidental? Is government the ‘Chelsea Football Club’ of devolution...
What a weekend in Dubai can tell us about economic place-making in LEP-land…
28 November 2013 08:19:07
…proving iconic architecture alone does not a successful city make.. …or do development...
Putting universities on the map for local growth…
13 November 2013 13:43:10
Do Witty’s heat maps take local growth anywhere? The Witty review – ‘Encouraging...
Citizen Led Housing Policy
It was a privilege to attend one of the Citizens UK policy making sessions...
Central London Bubble
On my return from holiday the first thing I did was to sit on...
Delinquent Property Owners?
Locality, the membership organisation for community organisations, and Jericho Road have started a campaign...
We’re for an ambitious Sydney – not ‘we’re full-up’ inertia
03 December 2013 22:47:45
It’s official. The Australian Bureau of Statistics confirms what the Committee for Sydney has...
Why housing and wealth inequalities matter – and the challenge of social mobility in a spatially divided nation
13 October 2013 23:19:03
I’ve been reading again. One thing I’ve been reading is a Harvard research paper...
#We the city: collaborating to compete in the digital era
15 August 2013 23:58:30
Almost every single syllable in our title is loaded with meaning
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner DLP Planning Ltd Salary Negotiable, Bedford and Sheffield
- Associate Planner DLP Planning Ltd Salary Negotiable, South East Region
- Development Control Planner Tyler Parkes Salary by negotiation, Birmingham/ Solihull
- Senior Strategic Planner Tyler Parkes Competitive salary commensurate with experience , Birmingham/ Solihull
- Planner/Senior Planner, Retail Assessment, London based Turley Associates Competitive package, London
- Economic Planning Consultant Turley Associates Competitive package, Manchester
- Senior Planning Officer Three Rivers District Council Salary from £28,129 - £31,117 including Local weighting allowance, Hertfordshire
- Senior Planning Officer (Maternity Cover contract of up to 12 Months) Three Rivers District Council £28,129 to £31,117 plus essential car user allowance, Rickmansworth
- Senior Planner Turley Associates Competitive, Manchester
- Senior/Conservation & Urban Design Officer (partnership post with Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council) Hertsmere Borough Council £28,676 - £37,133 pro rata per annum , HERTFORDSHIRE