How to Advertise
Do you wish to promote your organisation, a service or an event?
Planning magazine is the market leading title for the industry read by 27,600 professionals every fortnight, including all members of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
The title has been running for 40 years and is the only comprehensive title for all the latest analysis and expert views on changes in policy & legislation.
Our unique readership makes the Planning brand the ideal way to generate awareness and response for your products and services.
Regen.net is the leading website in the industry attracting over 36,500 unique users per month. The Regen.net website also hosts our daily bulletin, regular podcasts, the latest job vacancies and the latest news as it breaks.
We also publish special supplements throughout the year, hold awards ceremonies and conferences, release podcasts and publish webinars. All of these brand extensions can be used to generate the response and interest you need.
To use Planning or Regen.net for your products and services, please contact Stella Moran on 020 8267 4647 – email@example.com
Do you wish to advertise a job vacancy or a tender?Planning magazine reaches all professionals across all levels in the industry. Every qualified professional, planning student and graduate in the UK and use the magazine and jobsite to view new employment opportunities.
Because the brand covers all aspects of planning, community renewal, physical regeneration and economic development, it is the number one place for these professionals to search and apply for your roles.
With a General Appointments and a Senior Appointments section, jobseekers can easily find the opportunity they’re looking for in the magazine. They can also see top employers and recruitment consultancies on PlanningJobs.co.uk
To advertise a job vacancy in Planning or on PlanningJobs.co.uk or find out more about recruiting the best candidates, please contact Patrick Fetherston on 020 8267 4592 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of contacts:
Elliot Thomas 020 8267 4380
Senior Advertising Manager
Stella Moran 020 8267 4647
Reena Bhari 020 8267 4637
Jonathan Sampson 020 8267 4581
Recruitment Advertising Director
Angela Hughes 020 8267 4353
Recruitment Sales Executive
Patrick Fetherston 020 8267 4592
Recruitment Sales Executive
Hannah Gordon-Smith 020 8267 4417
Recruitment Sales Executive (Ad Agencies)
Jeremy Gasson 020 8267 8152
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Town Planner Stride Treglown Limited Please write to us with your salary expectations.We offer a comprehensive benefits package., Clifton, Bristol
- Planning Manager (Fixed term 6-9 months maternity cover) Sport England £33,256 p.a. plus generous benefits, Bisham Abbey, Buckinghamshire
- Contract Opportunity to lead a small/med sized planning team (maternity cover arrangment - London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £On experience but circa £65k, London
- Policy Officer - fixed term for 2 years Shropshire Council Grade 7-10 (scp 22-32) £18,747 - £25,847, Based at Shirehall, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Planning Director Macdonald & Co £65,000 pro rata per annum, London
- Senior Development Control Officer Matchtech £18 - £24 per hour, Worcestershire
- Strategic Land Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Planner/Planner (Cambridgeshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Dependent on experience , Cambridgeshire
- Senior Planner (Midlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment £Competitive + Benefits/Bonus, West Midlands
- Town Planners - London x4 Cobalt Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London