Regen.net aims to provide information that is accessible to all user groups. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Access keys S - Skip navigation to main content 0 - Accessibility Infomation 1 - Homepage 2 - Skip to search 3 - Skip to site navigation 4 - Skip to secondary site navigation 5 - Skip to legal navigation
Using access keys
This website should be usable with only a keyboard
PC Internet Explorer 6 or above - hold down 'Alt' and press the relevant letter/number key, then press 'Enter'. Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or above - hold down 'Shift' and 'Alt' and press the relevant letter/number key. Opera - hold down shift and escape, release both keys and press the relevant letter/number key.
Mac Mozilla Firefox - press 'Ctrl' and the relevant letter/number key.?Safari - press 'Ctrl' and the relevant letter/number key.?Opera - hold down shift and escape, release both keys and press the relevant letter/number key.
Structured, semantic markup
This site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Principal Economic Development Officer North Kesteven District Council Salary Grade 11 £30,851 - £32,800 (plus benefits), East of Nottingham and South of Lincoln
- Associate Director/Director McLoughlin Planning Circa £50,000 plus benefits and equity potential, Gloucester Docks
- Associate Town Planner - £40K-£50K + Bens - PRIVATE SECTOR Penguin Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens, Oxfordshire
- Senior Planner McLoughlin Planning Up to £30,000 plus benefits, Gloucester Docks
- Senior Planning Consultant Preston Bennett Group Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s), Greater London / NW London
- Planning Director Judd Farris Property Recruitment £70,000 - £90,000, North West
- Planning Policy Manager Kent County Council £49,121 with progression through Total Contribution Related Pay to £55,041 per annum, Invicta House, Maidstone
- Senior Planner - 6 month contract with potential for permanent role Osborne Richardson Competitive plus benefits, Kent
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London