Regeneration & Renewal is the most authoritative and up-to-date information service for the regeneration sector.
Our dedicated web team updates the site as news happens, alerting you to the very latest in housing and regeneration, economic development, community renewal and business and management news related to the regeneration sector.
News by email
Subscribe to our Regeneration & Renewal Daily News bulletin and Planning Daily news bulletin here.
On the same page, you can also sign up to our weekly sector bulletins, including Energy & Environment, Economic Development, Business & Management.
We will also shortly be launching a regular Planning in Scotland bulletin.
On the Regeneration & Renewal site, there are channels for the subjects that matter to you. The Business channel, for example, will take you straight to the deals of the day - who has signed a contract, who has found funding, and how you can get some of your own.
There is also specialised information to help you further your career, and in PlanningJobs you'll find the most comprehensive job search site covering regeneration, economic development and planning.
And in Resources, you'll find everything to help you do your job better, from practical how-to articles and links to exclusive in-depth special reports, including our annual list of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects.
You can also keep up-to-date by following us on Twitter and by listening to our regular podcasts.
For further development, we also offer a series of conferences and awards. Our parent company is Haymarket Media.
When you become a subscriber to Regeneration & Renewal, you get free access to more than 42,000 password-protected articles, including news, features, analysis and in-depth supplements.
Magazine subscribers and members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) get free access.
Advertise with us
For advertising queries or to make a booking, please call the sales team on 020 8267 4637.
If you have an editorial query, please contact online editor Adam Branson at email@example.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Head of Planning Lincolnshire County Council G16 £59,928 - £64,559 , Lincoln
- Senior Planning Consultant The Oyster Partnership Competitive salary + bonus, pension, discounted season ticket loan, payment of professional fees., London
- Planning Officer x 2 Maidstone Borough Council £26,412 - £32,143, Maidstone
- Senior/Principal DC planner Randstad Negotiable, East of England
- Design and Conservation Officers Westminster City Council £30,345 - £31,935 (pro rata) pa, Westminster City Council
- Area Urban Design and Conservation Officer Westminster City Council £42,258 pa, Westminster City Council
- Head of Design and Conservation Westminster City Council £60,714 - £64,248 pa, Westminster City Council
- Policy officer Randstad £18 - £23 per hour, South West England
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England