Regen.net aims to provide information that is accessible to all user groups. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Access keys S - Skip navigation to main content 0 - Accessibility Infomation 1 - Homepage 2 - Skip to search 3 - Skip to site navigation 4 - Skip to secondary site navigation 5 - Skip to legal navigation
Using access keys
This website should be usable with only a keyboard
PC Internet Explorer 6 or above - hold down 'Alt' and press the relevant letter/number key, then press 'Enter'. Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or above - hold down 'Shift' and 'Alt' and press the relevant letter/number key. Opera - hold down shift and escape, release both keys and press the relevant letter/number key.
Mac Mozilla Firefox - press 'Ctrl' and the relevant letter/number key.?Safari - press 'Ctrl' and the relevant letter/number key.?Opera - hold down shift and escape, release both keys and press the relevant letter/number key.
Structured, semantic markup
This site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex