Regeneration pioneer Eric Reynolds scooped the award for lifetime achievement at last night's presentation of the Regeneration & Renewal Awards, endorsed by the Homes & Communities Agency.
Award for regenerating rural communities, sponsored by North Hertfordshire Homes: The Highland Club, Fort Augustus, Scottish Highlands
Award for best use of arts and culture in regeneration: Kings Heath Village Square, Birmingham
Award for best use of heritage in regeneration: Bargoed Library, Caerphilly
Award for best use of housing in regeneration, sponsored by Leadbitter Group: Kidbrooke Village, Greenwich, London
Award for boosting high street vitality: New Windows of Willesden Green, London
Award for community-led regeneration: Spirit Quarters, Coventry
Award for design excellence: Tower Festival Headland, Blackpool
Award for mixed-use development of the year, sponsored by SJBerwin: Titanic Quarter, Belfast
Award for partnership working: The Beacon, Catterick, North Yorkshire
Award for skills development: The Skills Place Newham
Award for sustainability: NOMA: Phase One – 1 Angel Square, Manchester
Award for tackling worklessness: Tackling Worklessness in North Staffordshire
Lifetime Achievement Award: Eric Reynolds
Regeneration & Renewal Awards Videos
Video: John Geoghegan talks to Claire O'Shea, project supervisor at Riverside ECHG, which won the award for best partnership working.
Video: John Geoghegan talks to Michael Graham from Titanic Quarter Ltd, winners of the award for best mixed-use development, sponsored by SJBerwin.
Video: John Geoghegan talks to the winner of the lifetime achievement award, Eric Reynolds, founder and director of Urban Space Management.
Video: Planning's John Geoghegan talks to awards judge Lawrence Revill of David Lock Associates.
Video: John Geoghegan talks to Vivien Thickett and Brian Miles, directors of the All Saints Community Development Company which won the award for best use of arts and culture in regeneration for Kings Heath Village Square in Birmingh...
Pictures from this year's awards ceremony
Last year's winners
A Birmingham housing development has lifted the top prize in this year’s Regeneration & Renewal Awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex
- Senior Planning Officer (Policy) Anders Elite £20 - £25 per hour, Abingdon