PlacemakingResource aims to provide the most authoritative and up-to-date information for planning professionals. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Development Management Planner Matchtech Surrey
- CIL/Section 106 Monitoring Officer Bath & North East Somerset Council Bath & North East Somerset Council
- Planning Project Officer Human Resources Exeter City Council Exeter, Devon
- Principal Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co Oxfordshire
- Planner - Minerals and Waste Planning Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Senior Planner, Minerals and Waste Planning Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Principal Planner - Minerals and Waste Planning Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Urban Design graduate Terence O'Rourke Ltd Central London and South West
- Senior Planners Terence O'Rourke Ltd Central London and South West
- Director/Associate, Planning, Development and Consultancy Lambert Smith Hampton London (Central), London (Greater)