Doncaster approves 1,200 homes on colliery site
By Louise Richardson 05 September 2012
Doncaster Borough council has approved an outline planning application for 1,200 homes at the former colliery site in the town.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Chairperson - HS2 Planning Forum HS2 A stipend of £700 a day will be payable, plus reasonable expenses, London SW1
- Senior Planning Consultant Preston Bennett Group Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s), Greater London / NW London
- Planning Director Judd Farris Property Recruitment £70,000 - £90,000, North West
- Planning Policy Manager Kent County Council £49,121 with progression through Total Contribution Related Pay to £55,041 per annum, Invicta House, Maidstone
- Senior Planner - 6 month contract with potential for permanent role Osborne Richardson Competitive plus benefits, Kent
- Senior Planner - DC Major Applications Macdonald & Co £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co, London
- Planning Policy Officer Matchtech £14 - £21 per hour, Hampshire
- Head of Development Management & Regeneration Nottingham City Council £57,288 - £66,762, Nottingham City
- Experienced Planner John Martin & Associates Competitive package, Northampton
- Team Leader - Planning Policy London Borough of Enfield £43,224 - £50,259 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance , Enfield, London