13 July 2012
Last month, Balsall Heath became the first area in England to be covered by a designated neighbourhood forum. But its coordinator tells Adam Branson that the process has been tough, despite the support available.
To view this content you need to sign in or register for free.
Don't Have an Account?
As a subscriber to Planning magazine you get full access to online breaking news, analysis, archives, daily bulletins, Regeneration & Renewal content and a stack of useful resources.
Limited FREE Access
You can read all Regeneration & Renewal content plus up to 3 Planning articles in a 30-day period at no cost by completing our simple registration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR Falkland Islands Government £35,375 and £44,729 per annum , Falklands Islands
- Senior DC planner Randstad £27 - £32 per hour, South East England
- PLANNING MANAGER (maternity cover) Peak District National Park Authority £33,661, Based at Bakewell in the heart of the Peak District
- AONB Planning Officer Cornwall Council £26,114 - £32,800 per year, Truro
- Principal Planning Officer London Borough of Enfield £35,016 - £40,716 with up to 10% PRP depending on performance, Enfield, London
- Economic Development Manager Oxford City Council £42,240 - £47,373 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Planner Randstad £14.00 - £18.00 per annum, South East England
- DC Planner Randstad £17 - £22 per hour, London
- Senior DC planner Randstad £22 - £25 per hour, South West England
- Strategic Planner/ Scheduler Morgan Hunt £50000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable, please enquire, Middlesex