Business lobby group the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has called for a single hub airport for the UK, urging decisive action on airport expansion that will see 'spades in the ground by 2020'.
Latest News & Analysis
Communities secretary Eric Pickles has refused permission for three wind turbines in Lincolnshire, ruling that the proposals would result in a 'considerable level of harm' to the significance of a local heritage asset.
The final section of a new guided busway scheme in Bristol has been given the green light by city councillors.
A new hub airport built in the Thames Estuary could help decentralise economic activity in the capital and open up parts of London that 'currently lag behind economically and socially', a report commissioned by the mayor of London has claimed.
- Planner / Senior Planner Signet Planning London (West), London (Greater)
- Registration Officer Northampton Borough Council
- Registration Team Leader Northampton Borough Council
- Senior Planning Officer Kent County Council Kent
- MRTPI Associate - (Consultancy) Judd Farris Property Recruitment London
- Planning Officer – Local Plan Exmoor National Park Dulverton, Somerset
- Senior Planner - Cambridge - £Competitive + Benefits Penguin Recruitment Cambridge
- Senior Planner - Reading - £Competitive + Benefits Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Town Planner - London - £25-30k + Benefits Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Director of Planning Thatcher Associates Central London
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
Policy: The Setting of Heritage Assets
The rebranding of the Olympic Park as a cultural and educational quarter could mean that only just over half the number of homes originally promised are built, reports John Geoghegan.