Latest News & Analysis
A developer has said it is 'considering its options' following the inclusion of planning conditions related to the approval of an edge of city centre retail park in Wales which would restrict the certain retailers from operating there for 12 years.1 comment
Plans to redevelop Carlisle Airport to deliver a new freight distribution centre and improved runway have been given the green light by councillors.
Communities secretary Eric Pickles has issued a notice to allow him more time to decide on whether to call in controversial plans to convert Brighton's Grade II listed Hippodrome into an eight-screen cinema.
- Planner / Senior Planner Signet Planning London (West), London (Greater)
- Deputy Planning Area Managers London Borough of Sutton
- Planning Officer London Borough of Sutton
- Development Control Lead Officer Judd Farris Property Recruitment Surrey
- Planner Fine Energy Nationwide / Birmingham, West Midlands / Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- Development Control Lead Officer Osborne Richardson South West London
- Planning Officer Cheshire West & Chester Council Chester, Cheshire
- Principal Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council
- Planning Assistant Macdonald & Co
- Corporate Enforcement Officer Oadby & Wigston Borough Council Wigston.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
Policy: The Setting of Heritage Assets
The rebranding of the Olympic Park as a cultural and educational quarter could mean that only just over half the number of homes originally promised are built, reports John Geoghegan.