Latest News & Analysis
The Conservatives have promised to deliver 100,000 new discounted homes for young people by building on formerly commercial and public sector-owned brownfield land, according to press reports.1 comment
Local authorities' appetite to pilot a government scheme for reducing opposition to development by making payments to nearby residents may be limited by the complexity of deciding who should receive the benefit, experts have said.
- Planning Officer Brecon Beacons National Park Authority Brecon, Powys
- Planning & Landscape Officer Cotswolds Conservation Board Northleach, Cheltenham
- Planner Harrogate Borough Council Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Senior Planner/Planning Manager Pegasus Life Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Officer Brecon Beacons National Park Authority Brecon, Powys
- Enforcement Officer The Royal Borough of Richmond upon Thames TW1 3BZ, Twickenham
- Team Leader (Development Control) The Royal Borough of Richmond upon Thames TW1 3BZ, Twickenham
- Senior Planning Officer (Appeals & Enforcement) The Royal Borough of Richmond upon Thames TW1 3BZ, Twickenham
- Senior Town Planner - London - £28-38k + Benefits Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Planner Thatcher Associates Leicester, Leicestershire
Neighbourhood planning has thrown up new public engagement challenges to community groups, councils and developers. John Geoghegan reports.
Ellie Stevenson from consultation specialist Your Shout answers questions on community participation.
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
- Thu 9 Oct 2014
TCPA New Communities Group Seminar: Negotiating Section 106 Agreements for large scale new development
- Tue 14 Oct 2014