The final section of a new guided busway scheme in Bristol has been given the green light by city councillors.
Latest News & Analysis
A new hub airport built in the Thames Estuary could help decentralise economic activity in the capital and open up parts of London that 'currently lag behind economically and socially', a report commissioned by the mayor of London has claimed.
A new Bedford-Cambridge rail link would deliver 'substantial economic benefits' which would justify its cost, a new study concludes.
A developer has said it is 'considering its options' following the inclusion of planning conditions related to the approval of an edge of city centre retail park in Wales which would restrict the certain retailers from operating there for 12 years.1 comment
- Planner / Senior Planner Signet Planning London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner - Reading - £Competitive + Benefits Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Town Planner - London - £25-30k + Benefits Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Director of Planning Thatcher Associates Central London
- Planning Officer (Development Control) Malvern Hills District Council Malvern, Worcestershire
- Planning Officer London Borough of Sutton
- Deputy Planning Area Managers London Borough of Sutton
- Senior Planner Thatcher Associates Central London
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management and Enforcement Oyster Partnership Surrey
- Planning Officer - Development Management Oyster Partnership Somerset
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
Policy: The Setting of Heritage Assets
The rebranding of the Olympic Park as a cultural and educational quarter could mean that only just over half the number of homes originally promised are built, reports John Geoghegan.