Plans to expand Liverpool Football Club's Anfield Stadium to increase capacity from around 45,000 to nearly 59,000 have been recommended for approval by local authority planning officers.
Latest News & Analysis
Up to £13.5 billion of local authority assets will be redeveloped over the next five years as councils 'act more like property developers' in the face of on-going austerity, a study by think-tank Localis has found.
Some councils are reneging on their 'legal duty' to help communities draw up neighbourhood plans, England's chief planner has said.
Government will take a tough line against local authorities that persist in drawing up their own housing standards once a nationwide review comes into force, the Planning for Housing conference heard yesterday.
- Enterprise Manager South Ribble Borough Council Leyland, Lancashire
- Senior Development Control Planner Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Development Control Team Leader Macdonald & Co Greater London
- Planning Officer SEPA Aberdeen Office or Dingwall Office
- Planning Director - Central London - £70k - £110k package Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer (Development Planning) Cairngorms National Park Authority Scotland Highlands of Scotland
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Oyster Partnership Buckinghamshire
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Oyster Partnership Worcestershire
- Senior Planner (Temporary for up to 12 months) Vale of Glamorgan Council Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
- Planning Officer (Qualified) x2 Wiltshire Council Salisbury, Wiltshire
Neighbourhood planning has thrown up new public engagement challenges to community groups, councils and developers. John Geoghegan reports.
Ellie Stevenson from consultation specialist Your Shout answers questions on community participation.
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
TCPA New Communities Group Seminar: Negotiating Section 106 Agreements for large scale new development
- Tue 14 Oct 2014
- Wed 15 Oct 2014