Plans for an 850-home mixed-use scheme in Lowestoft, Suffolk have been approved after planners concluded the development would act as a 'catalyst for further regeneration'.
Latest News & Analysis
A government-commissioned report has urged the Department for Transport (DfT) to improve rail links between Manchester and Leeds as the most effective way to boost economic growth outside London.
The redeveloped Everyman Theatre in Liverpool has been awarded this year's RIBA Stirling Prize.
Supermarket giant Tesco's bid to block rival Asda's plans for a new out-of-town superstore in Lydney in Gloucestershire have failed at London's High Court.
- Planning Officer x2 Westminster City Council City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Strategic Planning Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (Development Management) x 2 Aberdeen City Council Marischal College, Broad Street, Aberdeen City Centre
- Planning Officer Sevenoaks District Council Sevenoaks, Kent
- Senior Town Planner - Leeds - £30-35k + Benefits Penguin Recruitment Leeds
- Senior Planning Officers South Northamptonshire Council South Northamptonshire
- Team Leader (Major Projects Team) South Northamptonshire Council South Northamptonshire
- Planning Policy Officer South Holland District Council Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Senior/Associate Planners JSM Associates London & Leeds
- Planning Enforcement Officer Oyster Partnership Devon
Policy: Development Benefits Pilots
Authorities in Greater Manchester have started preparing what would be England's first statutory development plan for a city-region, with proposals to almost treble its current rate of housebuilding.
The government's review of housing standards has made further strides over the course of the summer. Paul Watson explains.
Labour's shadow planning minister has said the party would strengthen the 'brownfield first' rule as some key party figures called for a renewed focus on urban redevelopment and extensions ahead of stand-alone new towns and garden cities.
- Thu 9 Oct 2014 - Thu 18 Dec 2014
- Thu 23 Oct 2014
- Wed 29 Oct 2014