A new planning document has been published under which developers submitting planning applications for urban masterplans in Northern Ireland will have to demonstrate how they meet new criteria for long-term management.
Latest News & Analysis
Planners are being invited to enter their best work for an awards scheme that will recognise the projects, plans and people making places better.
Lord Heseltine and economics commentator Will Hutton head a list of senior figures from business and government who will be speaking at this year's Institute of Economic Development (IED) conference.
London mayor Boris Johnson has voiced his opposition to government plans to allow warehouses and other industrial buildings to convert into homes without planning permission, saying he is 'hostile' to the proposals.1 comment
- Retail Town Planner - London - £25-35k + BENS Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Senior Environmental Planner - Cambridge - £30-40k Penguin Recruitment Cambridge
- Associate Planning Consultant - London - £40-50k+BENS Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Planning Associate / Principal JSM Associates Manchester
- Graduate Planners (Enforcement) London Borough of Redbridge Redbridge, London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer/Development Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Career Grade Planning Officer Islington Council Islington, London (Greater)
- STRATEGIC GROWTH MANAGER Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Senior Policy Officer Oyster Partnership South West England
- Strategic Land Manager Bovis Homes Ltd Wiltshire and surrounding counties
Neighbourhood planning has thrown up new public engagement challenges to community groups, councils and developers. John Geoghegan reports.
Ellie Stevenson from consultation specialist Your Shout answers questions on community participation.
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
- Thu 9 Oct 2014
TCPA New Communities Group Seminar: Negotiating Section 106 Agreements for large scale new development
- Tue 14 Oct 2014