Plans for the mixed-use redevelopment of a 76 hectare former railway manufacturing site to the west of Bolton, including proposals for up to 1,700 homes, have been given the green light by Bolton Council.
A planning inspector has given the green light to plans to convert an office block into 75 homes under controversial permitted development rights.
More than 160 small housebuilding schemes have been earmarked to receive money from a £525 million government loan fund, the Department for Communities and Local Government has announced.1 comment
- Senior Environmental Planner - Cambridge/London - £30-40k Penguin Recruitment Cambridge
- Senior Planner Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Judd Farris Property Recruitment London (Greater)
- Planning Officer Judd Farris Property Recruitment South West London
- Part Time & Full Time Senior Planning Officer - (Maternity Cover) Winchester City Council Winchester, Hampshire
- Assistant Planner Stratford-on-Avon District Council Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)
- 2 x Senior Planning Officers Telford and Wrekin Council Telford, Shropshire
- Senior Planner - Warrington - £35,000 Lewis Davey Warrington, Cheshire
Neighbourhood planning has thrown up new public engagement challenges to community groups, councils and developers. John Geoghegan reports.
Ellie Stevenson from consultation specialist Your Shout answers questions on community participation.
A Cumbrian town has won public support for its plans to use localism powers in regenerating its centre. Catherine Early reports.
The government has published its latest round of proposals for further reform of the planning system. Richard Lemon assesses their impact on development management.
TCPA New Communities Group Seminar: Negotiating Section 106 Agreements for large scale new development
- Tue 14 Oct 2014
- Wed 15 Oct 2014